Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Turbo D16Z6....need some help!!! (lengthy)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member WickedPerform's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BigBank,,, you said "custom LSD" is it the custom welded kind ?

    ------------------
    96 civic.
    <> In the Workz <>
    -B18a1
    -Endyn rods
    -Endyn pistons (9.3:1)bored 20 over.
    -Federal Mougal Bearings (rods/mains)
    -Arp rod bolts
    -Arp head studs
    -more coming soon

  2. #12
    Inactive Member BigBankDOHCZC's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Custom LSD", after pulling the engine apart I would not doubt that it is probably welded, he got took pretty bad on this one. I'll be talking to you guys either this afternoon or sometime this weekend. I need to speak with Eric and see what he wants to do. I'll be intouch with you guys soon.

    Thanks,
    Andy


    ------------------
    Owner of a 90 Civic HB with DOHC ZC (I know it's not an Integra but it does use alot of Integra parts).
    Current Mods:
    Aem CAI,Airmass Compblu Headers,MSD SCI w/rev limiter,MSD Blaster 2,MSD Dist. Cap, ZC Tranny w/90 Teg axles, Energy Suspension Master Kit, Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, KYB AGX's, Weapon-R Coilover, Powerslot Rotors, Metal Master Pads, Thermal R&D Exhaust, 89 Teg ECU, Autometer 5" Tach w/shift light, Air/Fuel Gauge, Fuel Pressure Guage, Carbon Fiber Dual Pods, ACT Clutch, in the process of installing my ZEX kit, and plenty more to come!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •